*Personal Coaching (virtual/in person)
*Yoga Therapy/Bodywork Sessions (virtual/in person)
*Mindfulness Masterminds (virtual)
*Weekly Yoga & Relaxation Classes (in person)
*Day Retreats (in person)
All coaching, therapies, bodywork, masterminds, classes, retreats are with Director Harriet L. Russell (Bhumi)
4 Day Retreat in Europe in October 2022.
WHO: Harriet L. Russell (Bhumi) and Bob Carr
WHAT: Holistic Health Educational Retreat
WHERE: Wonder-Full-Life Centrum Teplice nad Metují, Czech Republic
WHEN: October 14-17, 2022.
WHY: Relax, Rejuvenate, Restore, Refresh, Reinvent…
Bhumi and Bob – A dynamic duo! Global holistic teachers, leaders in their fields. Exceptional credentials and a lifetime of experience. They led annual overnight retreats for over 20 years in Ohio. Now they are inviting you to Czech Republic where Bob lives and has built a phenomenal organic farm and retreat center.
Macrobiotic Organic Vegan Meals freshly cooked.
Small Group of like-minded individuals.
Flexible vacation plan. Book your own airfare, plan your own extra travel and tour places before or after the Holistic Retreat.
An intimate journey into yourself…time away well-deserved…and learn skills to share with others.
Connect with Mother Earth. Beautiful Scenery. Hiking at Adršpach-Teplice Rocks National Nature Reserve
An educational experience with various holistic practices and techniques to take away.
- Yoga, Meditation, Relaxation
- Yoga and Meditation Classes
- Pranayama Breathing Techniques
- Yoga Therapy for your condition
- Hara (Belly) Awakening
- Chakra Yoga
- Guided Visualization
- Deep Yoga Nidra Relaxation
- Massage & Energywork Workshops
- Energy Balancing Techniques
- Finding the Still Point Cranial Sacral
- Polarity Energy Therapy
- Chakra Attunement and Rotation
- Shiatsu Acupressure Massage
- Ayurveda Self Massage
- Do-In Self Massage
- Adjusting Macrobiotics for Global Warming
- New Age Agriculture
- Coaching – FREE VIRTUAL COACHING SESSION WITH BHUMI WHEN YOU RETURN HOME (value $300)
- Private consultations with Bhumi and Bob (Additional USD $150)
- Macrobiotics with Bob
- Yoga Therapy with Bhumi
- Shiatsu Massage with Bob/Bhumi
- Energywork with Bhumi
You will leave with a transformation of your energy, your life, and your heart.
Call 440-236-6366 (landline) or Email
(Non refundable deposit $300)
Includes: accommodations, meals, all sessions, reserve entrance fee, local train station pick up AND a coaching session with Bhumi when you return home. (Airfare not included)
Personal Coaching Sessions
Lifestyle Coaching, Holistic Health – In Person or Virtual
Professional & Personal Development – In Person or Virtual
Cross-Cultural Diversity & Inclusion Coaching – In Person or Virtual
Coaching for Yoga Teachers – In Person or Virtual
TESTIMONIALS FROM COACHING CLIENTS
“Harriet is a compassionate, articulate and thoughtful life coach. She helped me during Covid on life issues in a loving and effective manner which I never thought would l be possible before trying her services. She actively listened to my concerns and with specific coaching techniques I was able to unravel what was going on and how to navigate solutions.
I highly recommend Harriet as a globally-minded coach and a treasure to work with.”
Leslie Kodish, Senior Corporate Patent Paralegal, Seattle WA
“Harriet Russell is an excellent coach. I have been fortunate to be her client for over 3 years, during which time I went through biggest transitions in my life. Her insight into cross-cultural communication, business, and mindfulness adds to her unique style in coaching. She walks along with me on my life journey at physical, emotional, and spiritual levels.”
Kyoko Kikuchi, IT Business Analyst, RockSo Music Co-owner, Sittard, NETHERLANDS
Call 440-236-6366 or
Yoga Therapy/Bodywork Sessions
Yoga Therapies for Specific Conditions – In Person or Virtual
Polarity & Energy Balancing – In Person
Shiatsu Massage for Women – In Person
NOTE: I can wear a mask and the room is very large and well ventilated.
Create & Collaborate Mindfulness Mastermind (2 min video)
A signature program is the Virtual Mindfulness Mastermind. It’s a year long commitment with a small, select group to transform your personal and professional life into a living legacy with impact and achievement. Sessions are monthly (group 2-3 hours, private 1 hour) with additional support as needed.
If you are open to a conversation, with Director, Harriet L. Russell (Bhumi)
Tuesday Afternoons 4:00 – 5:15 PM with Bhumi
Thursday Mornings 9:00 – 10:15 AM with Bhumi
If you are coming to Bhumi’s for the first time, please let us know so we can greet you and spend time with you afterwards! Call 440-236-6366 or Email
Attunement to oneself in a relaxed environment facilitates learning. Bhumi’s Yoga offers smaller class sizes that allow personalized attention and a quality experience in a non-judgmental, non-competitive, welcoming environment. Our multi-level classes begin with an opening circle leading into 60 minutes of movement where you will receive alignment tips, yoga therapy and variations, finishing with a long, deep relaxation to send you on your way! In warmer months class may be held outside on our specially designed yoga deck.
- Style: Bhumi’s Blend.
- Level: All welcome from newbies to yoga teachers!
- No classes on Official Holidays or Holiday weekends
- All substitute teachers are certified through Bhumi’s Yoga Teacher Training Programs.
- Discounts for students, families, seniors, couples and current teacher trainees
- Drop in $15.
- Packages available for less cost, more impact.
Retreats at Bhumi’s Training Site
Customized Private Day Retreats for your group with Master Teacher Trainer and Certified Coach, Harriet Russell (Bhumi).
If you are open to a conversation, with Director, Harriet L. Russell (Bhumi)
Team-building activities and coaching, communication skills, and stress management yoga with relaxation techniques… fun and learning.
Private group of friends/family:
Enjoy a half or full day retreat with yoga and relaxation.
Yoga teachers or studio owners:
Deepen your own learning and group bond with customized programs and coaching for your team of yoga teachers. Possible topics: The Business of Yoga; Yoga Therapy; Sanskrit; Hands On Assists; Detailed Alignment; Cultural Diversity Awareness; Creating a Conscious Community.
Mindfulness Mastermind Group:
Signature Program for committed individuals and professionals. See above.
Inclusion & Diversity & Cross-Cultural Speaking/Coaching/Training:
Multicultural teams, people relocating overseas or into the USA, businesses wanting to bridge the cultural gap to work better together. See www.BusinessEaseOverseas.com
Cross Cultural Diversity Intro with Harriet L. Russell (1 minute VIDEO)
Facility Rental – For your Full Day Workshop or Retreat
- Private Countryside setting outside the suburbs of Cleveland, OH
- 8 Acres of wooded property with walking trails and meditation meadow
- Separate building state of the art 1,000 square foot studio, built 2012.
- Hardwood floor with props and full spectrum lights, ceiling fans, HVAC
- Sensational views for all seasons with ceiling to floor windows overlooking the woods
- Small fish pond with lotus blossoms and waterfall
- Outdoor free standing yoga deck, two other decks with seating
- Waiting room, refrigerator, display counter, cubbies, coat racks, folding yoga chairs, 2 bathrooms (accessible), tiled floors
- Entryway and facility is completely accessible, no stairs.
- Ample parking.
- Wireless access
- Training supplies, flip charts, video monitor for presentations, long folding tables for meals
- Conveniently located 10 minutes from major highways, malls, hotels; 15 minutes from airport; 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland, 25 minutes from Lake Erie